The views expressed on air during Turnbuckle Tabloid do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners or affiliates. Listener discretion is advised.
“How The Game Would Play It”
After an episode of being shell shocked from the previous week of wrestling, the boys are in full recovery mode. Jay is angered by the foolishness in government and Olskey is upset by the NBA Lottery. We have Hank’s Happy Hour on this episode which touches on what’s going on in wrestling as well as the lost art of storytelling.. Also, on this episode:
- What would Triple H do?
- Money in the Bank predictions.
- Sheamus to retire?
- Another wrestler passes away too soon.
- This week in wrestling history.
- What wrestling we watched this past week.
- Follow the host of The Regular Season Sportscast & TBT on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RWJaySanty
- Join the Turnbuckle Tabloid Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/320104321733922/?source_id=382960952118538
- Become a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Turnbuckle-Tabloid-382960952118538
- Follow TBT on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/turnbuckletabloid/