Trek Untold Episode 2: Ursaline Bryant
Ursaline Bryant played Captain Tryla Scott in TNG, a character who was the fastest officer promoted to captain in Starfleet history. You may remember her from the controversial season one episode, “Conspiracy,” which is also one of the oddest entries in the entire Trek series.
Ursaline chats with us about her work before and after her time on Trek, what it was like working with Patrick Stewart and Jonathan Frakes, taking her own fall from a phaser blast, eating from a cup of “worms,” and being a part of Star Trek history.
Plus, being locked in a jail cell as a prostitute with “The Golden Girls,” working with Redd Foxx, being trained by the legendary Mildred Burke to have an intense pro wrestling match in “All The Marbles” with Peter Falk, not breaking character on “Seinfeld,” and her dramatic roles in “Flood Streets” with Harry Shearer, her love of Billie Holiday, and – who is Calafia?
The views expressed on air during Trek Untold do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates.
Trek Untold is sponsored by Triple-Fiction Productions, a US-based company that 3-D prints Trek-inspired prop replicas for fan films and cosplayers, as well as accessories and playsets for all iterations of Trek figures through the years. Visit them at Triple-Fictionproductions.net.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and leave a rating if you like us!
Follow Trek Untold on Social Media
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/trekuntold
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/trekuntold
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trekuntold
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- The Variant Issue: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/