Toys & Tech of the Trade-Episode 40 | Entrepreneurial Depression
Toys & Tech of the Trade marks its 40th episode with some realness as Rich discusses entrepreneurial depression and how the many ways it can take hold. If you’re a creator or entrepreneur struggling with depression because of COVID-19 or other things, know that you are not alone and there are others out there fighting those same battles. Talk to someone if you can and don’t internalize those struggles.
Toys, Tech & Awesome Stuff Mentioned in This Episode
Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links which means that if you click and make a purchase via the link RAGE Works will receive a small commission
No gear recommendations on this week’s episode.
The views expressed on air during Toys & Tech of the Trade do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
No guest this week, but if you would like to be a guest, you can reach us at the following URL: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/podcast-guest/
Keep up with RAGE Works
Follow RAGE Works on:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rageworks/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RAGE_Works
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialRAGEWorks/
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Trek Untold: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/