The views expressed on air during Toys & Tech of the Trade do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners or affiliates. Listener discretion is advised.
In October 2017 I was part of a panel that took place at the PhotoPlus Expo with Gary Vaynerchuk and Chase Jarvis where I shared some issues, I was having monetizing and growing my brand. The result of that conversation almost made me pull the plug on RAGE Works and kill something I’ve grown over the last thirteen years. This episode showcases the conversation between Gary, Chase, and I plus I update everyone at where I am at in this journey and the future of RAGE Works as a whole. I hope this episode can serve as a lesson to those trying to launch, maintain or grow their brands. It is not easy, and the road has many pitfalls but if you love what you do sometimes that makes it all worthwhile.
Toys, Tech & Awesome Stuff Mentioned In This Episode
- Daily Vee #398: https://youtu.be/hi6Mwt4VotE
- Chase Jarvis Podcast: https://www.chasejarvis.com/blog/stage-gary-vaynerchuk-photoplus/
- Bro Advice YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/2OWWnO4sCL0
We had no guests on this weeks episode of Toys & Tech of the Trade.
Keep up with RAGE Works
- Follow RAGE Works on:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rageworks/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RAGE_Works
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialRAGEWorks/
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/cmwio/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/