MTR 202 comes at you this week with no video issues. You can watch reruns on gfqlive.tv or on our YouTube channel MyTakeRadioTV.
[youtube id=”7cZLCmaJ6R8″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
- TUF Talk
- Rebney offer Askren to the UFC?
- Bellator on PPV is off to a rocky start
- Daniel Cormier looks to finally head to light heavyweight
- Okami finds a new home
00:20:54 – Wrestling
- Raw was…..
- Where is Taryn Terrell
- James Storm reality star?
- The Shield are in the record books
- The Money in the Bank Anthology looks like a solid buy
- PG is profitable!
01:48:54 – Video Games
- Amazing Spider-Man 2 heads to consoles
- Another assassin unveiled for Batman: Arkham Origins
- Square Enix announced Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix
- Watch Dogs gets delayed to spring 2014
- Pokemon X& Y are off to a stellar start
- GTA owns the NPD for September
02:00:52 – Movies/TV
- Stretch Armstrong gets scrapped
- Hunnam leaves 50 Shades of Grey
- Gravity stays at number 1
- Ant-Man casting rumors
- Pine becomes a horrible boss
- Lance Armstrong biopic?
- Maniac Cop in theaters?
- Marvel looks to take over the small screen
A large majority of our writers have returned to school so as usual we are looking for talented and opinionated individuals to add to our team.
We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware and software when available.
This is not a paid gig but if you are looking to get your work out there you're more than welcome to join us and get your work seen.
Our friend Larry Mac is doing his annual event in honor of his mom and we wanted to share the details straight from Larry Mac.
*13th Annual Victoria A. Horn Memorial Cancer Benefit, held in my mom's honor
*Proceeds benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, as they have for over 10 years now
-this is for my mom and sick kids, I don't make a dime off of it, I pay the bills and the rest goes to St. Jude
*Donations via PayPal to email@example.com
*For your Cleveland-area peeps: 5p-8p on Saturday, December 28th at Slim & Chubby's in Strongsville: $20 for all you can eat and drink
- Due to time constraints and changes at Komen for the Cure this year we will be postponing the Brawling for Boobies events.
No guests this week but make sure to follow our staff on twitter
Ript Apparel, Superhero Stuff and Busted Tees are just some of our advertisers. Every banner click and purchase you do via our site and their sites helps us and allows us to get better equipment and grow the show . You can also shop via the MTR Amazon shop which helps us as well.
Intro: MTR Intro
Outro: The Walking Dead-Metal Version
Artist: Artificial Fear
Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
Follow My Take Radio on Twitter-@MyTakeRadio
Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/MyTakeRadio
Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
Follow our boards on Pinterest
If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
Guest inquiries can be forwarded to MTRHost@MyTakeRadio.com