Slaying For Me-Episode 13
The Thief Of Joy
Comparison is a nasty bug that flies around our minds from time to time. In today’s episode, host Alexis A. McCoy discusses the pros and cons of comparison.
- Your role matters in the world
- Comparison can push you
- Family and friends comparison isn’t always from a place of love.
Follow Alexis A. McCoy & Love Is Enough Productions
- Follow Alexis on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alonafuss/
- Follow Alexis on Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@alonafuss
- Follow Love Is Enough Productions on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/loveisenough_productions/
- Visit Love Is Enough Productions: https://www.loveisenoughproductions.com/
The views expressed on air during the Slaying For Me Podcast do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates.
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/
- The Eat 4 Life Podcast: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/eat4life/
- GamiFi Everything: Beyond The Metaverse: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/gamifi-everything-beyond-the-metaverse/
- Slaying For Me: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/slaying-for-me/