The RAGE Works Network and all its shows are available via your favorite podcast services for enjoyment on the go, in your car, and at home but today we are pleased to inform you that shows on Spotify and Apple Podcasts can be enjoyed via your Alexa powered Echo devices natively.
To start listening via Spotify you'll have to set up Spotify as your default podcast listening service on your Alexa device.
- Download the Alexa app on your iOS or Android device.
- Go to the Settings menu, then select Music & Media.
- Select the Link New Service option, then select Spotify, and log in.
- Once logged into Spotify Select Default Services in the Alexa app and select Spotify.
If you use Apple Podcasts you would follow the same steps replacing Spotify with Apple Podcasts and logging in with your Apple ID. Here are the Alexa commands you would use with Apple Podcasts.
- “Alexa, play on Apple Podcasts”
- “Alexa, play from yesterday on Apple Podcasts”
- “Alexa, skip ahead 30 seconds”
- “Alexa, play the previous episode”
Once you're setup all you need to say is “Alexa play Turnbuckle Tabloid on Spotify” or “Alexa play the RAGE Works Network on Apple Podcasts”. Let us know if you're enjoying the shows via your Echo devices.