NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR MUSIC.
It was a short and sweet episode of MTR this week but it was chock full of rants including the latest from GDC as well the PlayStation VR announcement and, of course, a nice helping of entertainment news, rumors and rants as well. MTR 350 is right around the corner.
- Rich shares his thoughts on cross-platform gaming.
- The Division is off to a record-breaking start for Ubisoft.
- New Star Wars: Battlefront DLC?
- PlayStation VR and what it means for gaming.
- Xbox One will be getting new controller colorways. Are you ready for Dusk Shadow and Copper Shadow?
- LEGO Marvel’s Avengers DLC news
- Windows 10 apps heading to Xbox One?
- Harrison Ford will be bringing Indiana Jones back to the big screen in 2019
- Prison Break casting news
- J. Abrams updates fans on the Portal and Half-Life films
- Zootopia rules the box office for another weekend.
- Preacher gets a premiere date and time at SXSW.
- Young Han Solo casting in the home stretch with five potential candidates. Who are they?
- Better Call Saul gets a third season.
- Gotham gets a third season renewal.
- Marvel confirms Iron Fist casting.
- RAGE Works is always looking for new writers for all our coverage. We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware, and software when available.
No guests this week.
- Use WWESAVE10 to save $10 on orders over $70
- Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
- Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
- Follow My Take Radio on Twitter-@MyTakeRadio or @rage_works
- Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/officialrageworks
- Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
- Follow our boards on Pinterest
- Follow Rich on Instagram: RAGEWorks_Rich
- Guest inquiries can be forwarded to MTRHost@MyTakeRadio.com
- Show your support by picking up an MTR T-Shirt.