Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 209
As the summer rolls on and the heat continues, let’s keep the temperature going with episode 209 of Call Me When It’s Over. In this week's episode, “City Limits”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) speak on the excitement for new beginnings and experiences.
- Can you survive anywhere if you’re from New York?
- The importance of protecting black women
- Tony Peralta and Marcus Prime get exposed for living the creep life
- Special announcement from Josiesboy and Alexis
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josiesboy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/