Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 205
“Black with A Capital B!”
Change is on the horizon, and it's beautiful to see. Do you want your voice to be heard as well, but you aren't ready for protesting? We have some helpful info this week on episode 205 of Call Me When It's Over. On this week's show, “Speak Up, Speak Out” Josiesboy (@josiesboy), and Alexis (@alonafuss) speak with community advocate Jessica Reid (@msjreid) to talk about some societal moves we can make moving forward.
- How can you protest if marching isn't for you?
- Moving forward with supporting black businesses
- The importance of the census in black and brown communities.
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josiesboy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/