Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 203
“You Can Do It Too”
During the time we’re in, everyone could use a little motivation. You may be unsure of what’s going on, but one thing is for sure, we’re here to help push you forward. Here’s episode 203 Call Me When It’s Over. On this week’s show, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) sit down with the owner of Honey’s Child Boutique, Letitia Young. Grab yourself headphones and get some inspiration.
- Weekly Check-In: How is quarantine treating you?
- The importance of body positivity
- Is your partner supportive of your journey?
- Overrated/Underrated: The Fashion Edition
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/