Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 201
“More Than A Word“
What means the world to you? How far up the scale is your history? Well, for us, our culture matters big time. So to keep the culture going, here’s episode 201 of Call Me When It’s Over! On this week’s show, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) are happy to be back after taking a quick weekend break.
- What’s the best way to preserve our culture?
- Jeff Bezos and his almost trillion-dollar empire
- How has COVID-19 affected your business?
- Supporting small business: Will you still buy small after the pandemic?
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/