Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 200
“On To The Next One”
The milestone has finally been reached, and it’s time to celebrate! We are proud to present to you, Episode 200 of Call Me When It’s Over!. On this week’s show, “On To The Next One!”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) just want to share this proud moment with everyone who supports the show. It’s a special day and truly just the beginning.
- Joe Budden and his statement, “if a ni**a can take your girl, he’s doing you a favor.” How true do we think this statement is?
- Double standards of cheating? The real reason men/women are cheating with a “downgrade.”
- When chasing clout goes wrong: why do people rat themselves out on live streams?
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/