Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 198
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“I Got Time Today!”
Guess what day it is!?!! We have no clue because we’re still stuck in quarantine. No worries though, we have just what you need to take your mind off of things. Here’s episode 198 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this week’s show, “I Got Time Today!“, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) are past the point of cabin fever. They just hope nothing new pops up after that.
- Has the quarantine forced you to reflect on anything?
- Did COVID-19 kill the influencer hustle for good?
- The Art of Simplicity: When too much can really be too much
- Ja Rule v. 50 Cent… Who would win?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/