Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 197
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“I Got A Story to Tell”
Is outside open yet? Nope! But who needs that when you have us!?! For your listening pleasure, here’s episode 197 of Call Me When It’s Over! With a little more intense back and forth, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) get a little caught up in the moment. Let’s see who’s point gets across first.
- Usher’s silent clap back to The Weeknd’s shade
- Love is Blind: The perfect quarantine reality show
- How do you know when you’re friend-zoned?
- What’s your definition of a “story” based album?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/