Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 195
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“Where’d That Come From?”
Yes! Now we’re right around the corner. Five more episodes until the big 200. Until then, we continue the anticipation with episode 195 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this weeks show, “Where’d That Come From?”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) realize that black fairytale movies exist (outside of Disney of course)
- How have you been doing been dealing with the coronavirus quarantine?
- Are you ready to tell your story?
- Is Madame CJ Walker canceled?
- Is copying considered stealing?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/