Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 194
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“Gotta Get It Right”
Just like that, the road to episode 200 is 6 episodes away. The real celebration is on the way, but for now, here’s episode 194 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this week’s show, “Gotta Get It Right”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) don’t see eye to eye….. and they’re fine with that.
- Flip The Switch Challenge: Is it too much?
- Why Does Tik Tok Matter?
- Black Men Wearing Wigs In Comedy: Is it method acting or just over the top?
- Yes! Talent still matters!
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/