Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 192
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
March officially marks women’s appreciation month. To kick off this fantastic month here’s episode 192 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this week’s show, “Superwoman Exists,” Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) sit down with mental health advocate and super mom Tatiana.
- Is twerking getting played out?
- What are some of your relationship standards/preferences?
- Self Care/ Self Love: How do you handle yours?
- The importance of unpacking your children’s emotions
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/