Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 188
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“Your Purpose is the Plan”
Experience and wisdom go hand in hand right? So what better way to learn, than to hear it all from someone who’s been there before? We present to you episode 188 of Call Me When It’s Over. In this week’s episode, “Your Purpose is the Plan” Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) sit down with their amazing mentors Ron Lawson and Nina Klyvert -Lawson.
- The importance of HBCU’s and why we need more black athletes in them
- How do you know if you’re walking in your passion
- Keeping a healthy relationship while also being a successful business person
- When does persistence turn into annoyance?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/