Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 187
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“Gone But Never Forgotten”
They say two things are promised, death and taxes. Sadly this week,
spirits have been down due to loss. As we try to keep everyone’s spirit up,
here’s episode 187 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this week's show, “Gone
But Never Forgotten” Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) take
the time to remember that life is literally what you make it.
- Remembering Kobe Bryant, Gigi Bryant and the other passengers who passed away this past week.
- How do you want to be remembered?
- What’s the why behind your passion?
- Do celebrities support black media enough?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- The Variant Issue: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/