Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 185
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“The New Roundtable”
We live in the most disconnected era ever. So I’m the midst of the social media and internet confusion, real human interaction is important. Let’s get that started with episode 185 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this week’s show, “The New Roundtable” Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) sit down with mental health advocate and close friend, Derrick Jr.
- The importance of therapy in the black and brown community
- Discovering your identity
- Breaking cycles of toxic behavior
- Is it really that hard to stay faithful
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/