Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 184
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“Vacation is Over!”
Happy new year! 2020 is here, and it’s time to celebrate. Let’s start the
year off with episode 184 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this week’s
show, “Vacation is Over!” josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss)
are ready to start the new decade with some serious culture talk.
- Will you be intentional with your dreams this year
- Three things we want to see change in 2020
- Do we live in an overly sensitive era?
- Dreams vs. Reality, which matters more?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/