Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 183
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“Until Next Time”
The holiday season is officially upon us and the year is coming to a close. Before the season ends, here’s Episode 183 of Call Me When It’s Over. In this week’s episode, “Until Next Time,” Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) bring you their final 2 cents of the season. No worries, they’ll be back with more culture at the top of 2020. Also on this week’s show:
- Are you volunteering this year for the right reasons?
- Summer Walker: Diva or misunderstood?
- Do we idolize celebrities too much these days?
- The Ten Year Challenge: What are your favorite R&B albums of the past decade?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/