Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 170
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“What’s the Next Step?”
It’s official! Summer is over. Who knew it would be over this fast? Before we roll in a new month, let’s finish off August with episode 170 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this week’s episode, “What’s the Next Step?”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) figure out that too many people miss the old Kanye. Also on this weeks show:
- Kanye West’s Sunday Service tribute.
- Dave Chappelle: The G.O.A.T. of comedy?
- Is dating really that difficult for millenials?
- What are the levels ofcommitment?
- Preferences and Standards: Are you still confused?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art