Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 167
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“What Do We Do Now?”
It’s been a rough week and the conversations we’re having, aren’t easy ones. Let’s keep the discussion going with episode 167 of call me when it’s over. On this week’s show, “What Do We Do Now?”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) have a hard time making sense of their country’s status. Also this week:
- Mass Shootings in America: Too common, too many.
- Should gun control include eliminating guns?
- How do you handle dealing with hate?
- Never overlook the block button.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/