Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 166
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“Try to Get The Point”
The countdown to the end of summer 2019 has officially begun. To keep the fun coming here’s episode 166 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this week’s show, “Try to Get The Point,” Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) get excited whenever R&B is mentioned. That’s nothing new! Also this week:
- BJ the Chicago kid: Is he one of the best singers out?
- Light and Salt: Do you spend enough time in your truth?
- Do you know when It’s time to let go?
- Boundaries and Borders: Set yours before it’s too late.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/