Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 165
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“Can I Have Your Number Though?”
What’s life without a best friend? It’s even better when your spouse is your best friend. Grab your best friend and listen to episode 165 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this week’s episode, “Can I Have Your Number Though?”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) confess some of their relationship binge watching habits. Also on this week’s show…
- Black Love: The docu-series you didn’t know you needed.
- Melanie and Derwin the first real millennial couple.
- Relationship boundries and why they’re important.
- When do you know someone is worth it?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/