Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 164
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“Who Can I Sell To?”
This heatwave is no joke. We’re here to take your mind off of it with episode 164 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this week’s episode , “Who Can I Sell To?”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) are still trying to figure out when did musical variety die? Also on this weeks episode…..
- Shout out of the Week: Jaden Smith
- Dapper Dan and his recent press run.
- Is the word luxury just a preception?
- Jermaine Dupri and his “stripper rap” comments.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/