The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“What Do We Do Now?”
The hardest conversations to have are the ones most needed. That’s pretty much where we’re going this week with episode 158 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this week’s show, “What Do We Do Now?”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) try to keep it together as they touch on a subject that hit everyone hard recently.
- Jay-Z: Hip-Hop’s first billionaire.
- “When they see us”: A tough conversation that was needed.
- The nightlife isn’t for everyone.
- Did our generation forget how to have fun?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/