The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“That’s A No for Me Dawg!”
It smells like bad decisions and Hennessy outside, it must be summer! Let’s kick the new season off with episode 157 of Call Me When It’s Over! On this weeks episode, “That’s A No For Me Dawg”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) still have no clue how Netflix continues to drag us all in.
- She’s Gotta Have It: The season we didn’t need.
- Classic black films: Why don’t we try to get more appreciation?
- FX’s Pose: Netflix picked up the perfect show.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/