The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“You Big Mad Huh?”
Some subjects aren’t easy for most to speak on, that’s why we leave the touchy stuff to the best duo around. It’s Saturday so here’s episode 156 of Call Me When It’s Over! On this weeks episode, “You Big Mad Huh?”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) tread some waters that have ruffled a few feathers lately. If you’re sensitive, throw your headphones away now.
- Pro-Life or Pro-Choice: Are these new abortion laws helping anyone?
- What are the signs of a toxic relationship?
- Josiesboy and Alexis weekend recap!
- Meet the Parents: The REAL way to judge a relationship.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/