The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners or affiliates. Listener discretion is advised.
“It Ain’t That Deep”
Here at Call Me When It’s Over, we have one important saying. “Speak up, speak out and leave your ego at the door”. Sticking by those real words, here’s episode 155 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this week’s episode, “It Ain’t That Deep”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) are still confused why people still judge honesty in the wrong ways.
- Ayesha Curry: speaking the truth or starting trouble?
- What’s the hardest thing for you to be honest about in a relationship?
- Is all attention good attention?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/