The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners or affiliates. Listener discretion is advised.
“Loud & Clear”
A new month means new adventures, but a new week means we’re ready for episode 154 of Call Me When It’s Over! On this weeks episode, “loud and clear”, josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) are extra hyped about the latest live event they’ve attended. Of course, it doesn’t end there
- The Anderson Paak Effect: How love music makes you look at an artist differently.
- What is your greatest concert memory?
- Is it beneficial to be friends with your ex?
- When is it time to let go of a friendship?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/