The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners or affiliates. Listener discretion is advised.
A lot of people scream “get the bag!!”, but how many people actually do it? Leave it to us to find the right person to speak to about it on episode 152 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this week’s show, “Hustlers Ambition”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) sit down with the multitalented hustler Malyia McNaughton (@madebymalyia). Do you want to know what happens when you walk in your purpose? Grab your headphones and find out.
- Beyonce Homecoming: Bow down to the queen
- What legacy do you want to leave behind?
- Malyia McNaughton: Profile of a purpose
- Why it’s important to put your emotions to the side when handling business.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/