The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners or affiliates. Listener discretion is advised.
What Means the World to You?
Now that the party is over (until episode 200, of course, lol), it’s back to business. The hustle continues with episode 151 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this week’s show, “What Means the World to You?”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) both agree that they don’t owe anyone anything when the money comes rolling in…… sort of lol.
- What does success look like to you?
- Your vision is your vision!
- Ella Mai v. Jaquees: Who’s mad about covers?
- Usher the legend….minus the bumps lol
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/