The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners or affiliates. Listener discretion is advised.
“Ain’t No Fools in April!”
Sadly April didn’t start off on the best foot. The good news? There’s still light at the end of the tunnel. So with that being said, here’s episode 150 Call Me When It’s Over! On this week’s show, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) have a really dope conversation with Turnbuckle Tabloid’s very own Jay Santy (@red2269) this one goes out to all the dream chasers out there.
- Chasing Internet Clout: Should we really do it for the gram?
- Chasing your dreams is a must, even with a fulltime job.
- Falling For Your Own Hype: Don’t get caught out there.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/