The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners or affiliates. Listener discretion is advised.
“Did You Catch That?”
On the road to episode 150, your two favorite hosts keep the party going with episode 148 of Call Me When It’s Over!. On this weeks episode, “Did You Catch That?”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) go over a little bit of social media relationship standards. Plus, if you listen closely, there might have been a cat let out of a bag lol.
- The terribly rough life of being a “good guy”
- Has Instagram ruined dating?
- Standards Vs Preferences: What really matters?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/