The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners or affiliates. Listener discretion is advised.
“Beauty Is for Everyone”
It’s time to turn up! It’s March and it’s time to celebrate the ladies. In honor of doing it for the ladies, here’s episode 146 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this week’s show, “Beauty is for Everyone”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) have more than enough love to spread around for women’s appreciation month.
- Happy Women’s Appreciation Month!
- Your beauty isn’t defined by the perceptions of others.
- The importance of collaboration (creatives need each other).
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/