The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners or affiliates. Listener discretion is advised.
“Don’t Buy Me That!”
Fresh off of a new record of downloads, the team is back with episode 144 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this week’s show, “Don’t Buy Me That!”, josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) want to know if there’s such thing as being too woke?
- Gucci Boycott: Is it just a reverse advertising scheme?
- Pay Artists! How to support independent artists
- Are famous people of color automatically role models?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/