The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners or affiliates. Listener discretion is advised.
“Is It Over Yet?”
It’s that time of the year again. You know, when everyone cares so much that they post their “day one”. Yeah, that day. If you were alone, don’t worry because you can curl up with episode 143 of Call Me When It’s Over! On this week’s show, “Is It Over Yet?”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) have a little love talk in honor of love a lot day.
- Jay-Z and the Roc Nation brunch: Keep the culture alive.
- Do you give up your privacy when you become famous?
- Storytime with Josiesboy and Alexis: The best/worst Valentine’s Day ever!
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/