The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners or affiliates. Listener discretion is advised.
“Keeping It Too Real”
It’s beginning to look a lot like……you’ll be spending a bunch of money soon because the Christmas rush has officially begun! Kick off your holiday season with episode 134 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this weeks episode, “Keeping It Too Real”, josiesboy lets you know that keeping it real can definitely go wrong real quick.
- The streets aren’t meant for survival.
- Stand behind your word. Please don’t play devil’s advocate.
- Your sex life is your business.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the host of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check out Call Me When It’s Over’s Sponsor Plastic Hxllywxxd
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/