The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners or affiliates. Listener discretion is advised.
“Night of the Living Hype”
It’s official, winter is here. So while you’re curled up in your blanket thinking about calling out, you might as well listen to episode 132 of Call Me When It’s Over. This week’s episode, “Night of the Living Hype”, Josiesboy puts in his two cents about the never-ending hype train.
- How do you know a friendship is over?
- Death by Instagram: Surviving social media pressures.
- Fresh or Hot: Which one lasts longer?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the host of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check out Call Me When It’s Over’s Sponsor Plastic Hxllywxxd
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/