The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners or affiliates. Listener discretion is advised.
“Motive Over Method”
It’s getting cold out, but your girl's favorite artist is still making it hot! Keep my the flame strong with episode 131 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this weeks episode, “Motive Over Method” Josiesboy has a lot to say about knowing if you’re destined for greatness.
- Bohemian Rhapsody: Don’t Believe the reviews.
- Platforms are made to expose, not create.
- Transitions: What to do when life pushes in a new direction.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the host of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check out Call Me When It’s Over’s Sponsor Plastic Hxllywxxd
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/