The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners or affiliates. Listener discretion is advised.
“Have We Met Before?”
We’re officially gearing up for the holiday season. What better way to start off than with the sweet sounds of Josiesboy on episode 129 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this weeks episode, “Have We Met Before?”, Josiesboy brings back producer extraordinaire Alexis A. McCoy (@alexisa.mccoy). Fresh off of Josiesboys latest event, they got a chance to play catch up and drop some gems.
- Are taking risks and having faith one in the same?
- Nappily Ever After: The truth behind the “big chop”
- Your mission is greater than the method…Just get it done!
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the host of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check out Call Me When It’s Over’s Sponsor Plastic Hxllywxxd
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/