Atomic Business Coaching-Episode 2
How Important Boundaries Are to Business and Life Harmony
Small business owners and entrepreneurs often struggle with managing the boundaries of running a business and balancing their personal life.
On this episode of Atomic Business Coaching, Adam and Tom discuss the following:
- The importance of boundaries to create harmony.
- How transitions are an opportunity to set new ones.
- Insight into how a schedule sets time boundaries for your small business, as well as the need for structure and discipline to maintain them.
- The importance of scheduling time for your self-care.
This information is sure to inspire listeners who want balance in their lives as business owners!
Follow Atomic Business on social media and visit their website to learn more or to work with them.
- Instagram: @atomicbusinesscoaching
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@atomiccoaching
- Website: www.atomicbusinesscoaching.com
The views expressed on air during the Atomic Business Coaching Podcast do not represent the views of RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates.
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/
- The Eat 4 Life Podcast: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/eat4life/
- GamiFi Everything: Beyond The Metaverse: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/gamifi-everything-beyond-the-metaverse/
- Slaying For Me: https://www.rageworksnetwork.com/show/slaying-for-me/